Clevland browns

thumbDo you like football? What is your favorite team? I like the browns. This year the browns are doing great. My favorite player is Brian Hoyer.

Right now the browns are in firs place in there division.

17 comments

1. what are you trying to say?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1. Andy,
    My favorite part of football games is watching the marching band at half-time!!!!! 🙂 Are you going to be in the marching band when you’re older? Or maybe you’ll be a football player? Or maybe both?!
    Aunt Sue

1. Dear Aunt Sue,

Thank you for the comment. I herd that David made the basket ball team.

Sincerely,

Andy

p.s. make sure David comments on my blog

2. I don’t know and the lions might be better than the browns:-) But Brian Hoyer went tk Michigan State so he is good

3. Hi Andy,
    You are doing a great job on your blog! What exciting things are you doing this weekend? I went to the MSU game yesterday and am going to a high school play today. I’m with aunt Sue – my favorite part of a football game is half time ;o)
    granny

1. Dear grandma,

Thank you for the comment. I can’t wait to see you again. See you in April.

Sincerly,

Andy

1. Good morning, Andy.
        Do you have snow this morning? All the schools around me are closed. Brrrr. Hope I get to see you before April!