My chain story

preview20 pieceImagesCAZKGKIF1/6/15

Dear readers,

Now I am doing the fifth blogging challenge. It is to make a chain story. If you do not know what a chain story is I can tell you, a chain story is a story where someone writes the beginning of a story and other people finish it in the comments after you read continue on with the story.

THE ACCEDENT

One day there was a boy named Zach, he was a nice and friendly boy until one day. Two years later he was using his dad’s computer workshop and stuck his finger in a usb slot. He slept for one week the docters thought he was dead… but he was a syborg but still alive…

please work on the story when you comment!!!

Sincerely,

andyv2014

3 comments

1. After that long week, his family was ecstatic when he opened his eyes, but immediately they knew something was wrong! His eyes had a silvery tint and a blank look. They knew immediately he had turned into a cyborg and when he opened his mouth to speak he said , “…

2. Who are you .Where am I. What happened. His parents explained to him what happened and the next day when he was playing outside he fond out that he had supper strength and supper speed and he could…

3. he also had the ability to control peoples minds, the ability to use laser eyes, and the ability to fly. The next day, at school he noticed that he got all of the answers right on his math, science, social studies, and spelling test!!! One day Zach was picked on and he ran around him super fast, so fast he could barely BREATHE!!!!! Zach then punched him with all his might and sent him flying to Wisconsin!!!!! Zach flew home and went to bed. The next day…